Peanut Butter Jelly Granola
Looking for a weekend project that is fun, healthy and also will help you sort out the coming week’s breakfast plans? Read on my recipe for the homemade peanut butter jelly granola.
There is also a video of the recipe below if you like to check it out!
Peanut butter jelly granola
Aren’t we all still kids at heart and like the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? I totally do – often. So why not do some healthy granola at home with the flavors you love. That is the inspiration for this recipe and except the peanut butter, jelly and rolled oats all other ingredients are optional. So you can add or leave out any of them.
I used smooth peanut butter and strawberry jelly for this video. It is up to you on what jelly you use. Use whatever you have. It is all about a fun project, after all.
Recipe is below
Peanut Butter Jelly GranolaCourse: Quick and Easy
The recipe of the simplest peanut butter jelly granola is here and this is a perfect weekend project for you to make breakfast prep for the entire week.
Peanut Butter – 75 Grams[About 3/4 cup]
Jelly of Choice – 75 Grams[About 3/4 cup]
Rolled Oats – 1 1/2 Cups
Chia Seeds – 3 tbsp [Optional]
Flax Seeds – 2 tbsp [Optional]
Cashew Nuts – 1/4 Cup [Optional]
- To serve
Cut fruits or berries
- In a sauce pan heat the peanut butter and the jelly.
- Mix until smooth and slightly hot.
- Add the oats, seeds and nuts that you are adding in the recipe and stir well.
- Spread the mixture in a lined baking tray and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely and break into smaller chunks as needed.
- Store in an airtight jar until use.
- Serve with cold milk and fruits.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil while adding the peanut butter if needed.
- Use chunky peanut butter for more nutty texture if you like.
- Use jelly or jam as available.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.