Banana Peanut Butter Brownies
Whenever I have some extra bananas, I usually will be making banana bread or banana pancakes. But these get old..[Never say no when you get a slice of banana bread anywhere 🤗🤗]
What’s new that you can do with them? All of us like the peanut butter banana toast, and peanut butter goes well with chocolates. Think, think.. That is when I wanted to combine all these three and decided to do banana peanut butter brownies.
Yes, banana brownies are totally a thing and you must try these to believe that these brownies with a subtle hint of fresh banana flavor are UNBELIEVABLY moist and delicious. And totally DECADENT..!
The peanut butter swirled in generously gives an additional lift to the already delicious brownies. And think of the health benefits..
Yes health benefits.. you haven’t read wrong.
This recipe has dark chocolate, Oatmeal[Rolled Oats Flour], Banana, protein rich peanut butter and butter.
Do you know, butter is healthier than unknown refined oil fats??!!
Anyways, the recipe today is Banana Peanut Butter Brownies and these can be done in a single bowl if you have a stick blender[My aversion to dishwashing, stacking the dishwasher and unloading it..!😪].
Banana Peanut Butter BrowniesCourse: Brownies, Cakes & Bakes, Fruit Bakes
Dark chocolate – 120gms
Butter – 80gms
Dark brown sugar – 1 cup
Super fine castor sugar – 1/2 cup
Oat flour – 1 1/2 cups
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Salt – a generous pinch
BANANA – 2[Not too ripe]
Eggs – 2
Peanut Butter – melted
- In a double boiler or better yet, in a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and the butter.
- Once melted, cool the mixture a little and add the sugars and the bananas.
- Use your stick blender, or pour the ingredients in a blender jar and process until the bananas are completely mashed and mixed through the chocolate mixture.
- Add the eggs, flour, salt and the baking soda and blitz quickly. Do not overwork.
- Pour the mixture in a prepared brownie tin.
- Even out the mixture and spoon in the melted peanut butter and make swirls using a fork or a skewer.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve warm with banana slices and peanut butter.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.
Deliciously decadent dessert, that will have all your favorite flavors.. Please try 🙂