A traditional yogurt based sweet drink made of thick yogurt, Mango pieces and cashew- perfect…
Delicious Mango Rose Lassi
Absolutely beautiful looking and super delicious Mango Rose Lassi, which is cold, yummy, bright looking and subtly flavored with some rose water & mango puree. There is just no equivalent summer drinks anywhere.
Check out the recipe below.
Mango Rose Lassi
- Blender [Jar or Stick blender]
- 2 tall glasses or mason jars
- 2 Cups Yogurt Regular or Greek
- 1 tbsp Sugar or Sugar Substitute
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rose Extract or Essence
- 3/4 Cup Mango Puree [Canned or homemade]
- 1 tsp Dried Rose petals [Crushed]
- Drizzle a teaspoon of the mango puree on the sides of the glasses and put the glasses in the freezer.
- In the blender jar add the yogurt, sugar, salt, rose extract and blend until frothy and smooth.
- Add some of the mango puree and blend again.
- Pour the lassi on the frozen glasses leaving an inch for the adding the remaining mango puree.
- Garnish with rose petals.
- Enjoy cold.
Also in the blog now:
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger
2 thoughts on “Delicious Mango Rose Lassi”