Gluten free, Lemony, loaded with fresh blueberries and some blueberry jam, My MILLETS ALMOND BLUEBERRY…
Gluten Free Blueberry Almond Crisp
Hey all.. I’m back with a super delicious summer recipe that is perfect for brunch or breakfast or just snacking. Gluten free Blueberry Almond Crisp – Parveenskitchen.com
Strawberries and cream crumble sesame seeds
- Strawberries filling
- 3 Cups Strawberries [Fresh or Frozen] Hull and cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup Sugar or Honey
- 2 tablespoon arrow root starch or Cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Oat and Sesame seeds topping
- 1 cup old-fashioned/Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Roasted Sesame Seeds
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 tablespoon Coconut oil melted
- 3 tablespoon Heavy Cream
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Clean the strawberries and cut them into pieces. In a 9 by 9-inch baking dish or any pie dish, mix together the strawberries, sugar or honey, arrow root starch or cornstarch, lemon juice.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the oats, AP flour, sesame seeds, sugar and salt. Mix in the coconut oil and heavy cream. Stir until all of the flour is incorporated and the mixture is moistened throughout, yet crumbly.
- Drop spoonfulls of the oat mixture over the filling and use your fingers to break up the mixture until it is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the filling is bubbling around the edges and the top is lightly golden.
- Let the crumble rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger