A super simple and delicious eggs and bread scramble with vegetables, spices and optionally cheese…
The Best Banana Bread
The world has seen enough banana bread in this one last year. I have made over 8 varieties myself. But still a classic bakery style banana bread with no added flavors, just intense banana flavor is right here. This best banana bread is perfect for breakfast where you can slather on anything on top, with no worries to match the additional flavor already present in it. Here it is, my version of the best banana bread.
The best banana bread has all purpose flour and whole wheat flour. The combination gives a crumbly but good form to the bread when you slice. Neat slices, you see?!! Moist banana bread, thanks to the Greek style yogurt and the olive oil in it. You can very well use butter or any vegetable oil as per your liking.
No more delays, just have been seeing many memes and jokes on how people want the recipes directly and no stories on how it came about. Hmmm…. good for SEO and all; but who am I to keep writing more and not give the recipe soon. Get on with it guys.
The Best Banana Bread
- Loaf pan
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana [ I used red bananas, intense and yum!!]
- ¼ cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 10×5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Beat brown sugar, white sugar, and eggs in a stand mixer or with a hand-held electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low and slowly drizzle in olive oil until evenly combined. Beat in bananas, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract until combined. Fold in 1/3 of the flour mixture with a spatula; repeat twice more until flour is fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a cake test at the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool on a rack, slice and enjoy.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger