Hi all.. today's recipe is dead easy, all you need is to get the three…
4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
Cookies are happiness in my books and no matter how many cookies are available in my recipe books classic flavors are always the best. These 4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies just perfectly fits the bill of the classic flavors. These are so easy to make, has all our favorite ingredients, pantry staples only, gluten free as there is no flour added in the cookies making them the best flour-less cookies around.
Most importantly there is no elaborate mixing or mixers are needed. All you need is the ingredients, a single bowl and a spatula to mix the cookie dough, a cookie scoop to make these cookies. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes. You are set.
Nobody will doubt that these cookies are not made with traditional methods of creaming the butter or whisk until the eggs are fully incorporated and add the flour. Most importantly no chilling of the dough is involved. Making these the most classy looking cookies made all under 30 minutes. Which is exactly why you should make these cookies. But me being me, I have listed the reasons below for you to quickly go through and make up your minds to bake these.
Check out the related posts
Why must you check my recipe of these 4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
- All you need are 4 ingredients – Peanut Butter, Egg and soft brown sugar for the cookies. Jelly of choice for the filling.
- Refined sugar free.
- Naturally gluten free since there is no flour is used.
- No chilling of dough needed.
- Looks absolutely classy with jelly filling, just like thumbprint cookies.
- Dairy free
- Protein rich if your peanut butter is natural and organic, better yet homemade.
- 30 minutes from start to end!!
Get to baking – recipe is below:
4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly CookiesParveen’s Kitchen
- Mixing bowl
- Cookie Scoop
- 1 Cup [240g] Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 Cup [160g] Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Jelly of Choice Grape or Strawberry is awesome
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract Optional
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl add the peanut butter, sugar and the egg
- Add the vanilla extract if using
- Combine them all together with a spatula until mixed and the dough comes together
- The cookie dough is ready
- Scoop about 8 regular sized balls from the dough using a cookie scoop or just roll the cookie is your hands and place them in a lined cookie sheet. Leave at least an inch space all around.
- Slightly press down and make a small well using your thumb or the back of a honey drizzling spoon.
- Spoon in half a teaspoon full of the jelly on each of the cookie.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius until the cookies are set, baked until the edges are slightly brown and the jelly is bubbling
- Cool completely and remove from the baking tray.
- This will ensure no risk of breaking and the cookies will remain crispy on the edges and chewy throughout.
- Enjoy with hot chocolate or tea
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger
- 3 ingredients Peanut butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Jelly Granola
The recipe of the simplest peanut butter jelly granola is here and this is a…