The recipe of the simplest peanut butter jelly granola is here and this is a…
Homemade Maple Dates Granola
Looking for a weekend project that is fun, healthy and also will help you sort out the coming week’s breakfast plans? Read on my recipe for the homemade Maple Dates granola.
Maple Dates granola
Maple and dates are super healthy ingredients that I love very much. So why not do some healthy granola at home with the flavors you love. That is the inspiration for this recipe and except the dates syrup, maple syrup and rolled oats all other ingredients are optional. So you can add or leave out any of them.
I used pure maple syrup and dates syrup both from www.ajfan.store
Recipe is below
Homemade Maple Dates GranolaCourse: Quick and Easy
The recipe of the simplest peanut butter jelly granola is here and this is a perfect weekend project for you to make breakfast prep for the entire week.
Maple Syrup – 3/4 cup
Dates syrup – 3/4 cup
Rolled Oats – 2 1/2 Cups
Chia Seeds – 3 tbsp [Optional]
Flax Seeds – 2 tbsp [Optional]
Dates[Chopped] – 1/4 Cup [Optional]
- To serve
Cut fruits or nuts
- In a sauce pan heat the maple syrup and the dates syrup.
- Mix until smooth and slightly hot.
- Add the oats, seeds and nuts that you are adding in the recipe and stir well.
- Spread the mixture in a lined baking tray and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely and break into smaller chunks as needed.
- Store in an airtight jar until use.
- Serve with cold milk and fruits & nuts.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil while adding the peanut butter if needed.
- Use chunky peanut butter for more nutty texture if you like.
- Use jelly or jam as available.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger