A perfect, delicious and simple crepes recipe - Thin french pancakes made with batter made…
Simple Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Looking for pumpkin puree in supermarket shelves but turning up empty?! No more worries if you can find pumpkins in the market; it is more than enough to get your simple homemade pumpkin puree in Four simple steps. My simple homemade pumpkin puree is so easy, fresh and is perfect for all the pumpkin recipes you want to try.
Four steps to make the pumpkin puree are
- Cut the pumpkin – skin and all – in to large chunks and scoop out the seeds.
- Rub the insides of the pumpkin pieces with some olive oil. Any vegetable oil will do – really!!
- Roast at 200 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the skin and puree them in a blender until smooth.
How to store the simple homemade pumpkin puree!
So Simple and very very fresh and flavorful, better than the canned or store bought puree. This puree can be stored in fridge for up to 3-4 days and it stays in freezer almost infinitely!! Store in small batches, so you can pull it out and thaw whenever you need some pumpkin puree for any recipe.
- Make the pumpkin puree a little spicy by sprinkling some cinnamon after you rub the oil on the pumpkin. You get some cinnamon pumpkin puree.
- Add a little water when you blend the pumpkin if you need – only a little!! You won’t mostly need it.
Enjoy and use this for any and everything fall!!