I have been cooking and baking for more than 6 years, have shared a variety…
Healthy No Bake Crumble – Apple Crumble
Ready for a simple, Gluten free, healthy and easy, ready in 10 minutes crumble – yes, CRUMBLE!!!!
The only recipe you need to try to make for a healthy breakfast or for whatever meal you want. I generally eat small meals throughout the day – so if you are anything like me, you can have this wonderful Apple crumble anytime.
These are so wholesome & sweet, without any refined sugar in them, and the major benefit we all look for nowadays, very healthy.
Made with the old fashioned rolled oats and soft juicy Kimia dates[You can use Medjool as well], the crumble gives way for innumerable options and combinations.
Our recipe is for apple, seeing that an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Let’s get down to the recipe. You will need a food processor for this recipe. But totally worth it, believe me.
Another thing, I want to mention here. I made these crumbles as individual mini servings. But you can do in a single serving dish and serve from it as well.
Serve it with thick creamy Greek Yogurt, perfect for breakfast.
Check out the recipe below-
Healthy No Bake Crumble – Apple CrumbleRecipe by FhareenaCourse: Cakes & Bakes, Cookies, Crumble bars, Desserts, Easy recipes, Fruit Bakes, Quick and Easy, Tips and BasicsCuisine: American, French, AllDifficulty: Easy
- For the Crumble
Rolled Oats – 3/4 cup
Soft Dates like Kimia or Medjool – 5 nos.
Clarified Butter or Ghee – 1 tsp [Feel free to use Coconut Oil if have it]
Salt – a Pinch
Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
Walnuts – 1/4 cup Optional. I have not used in my posted picture, but just to give you ideas of crumble variation.
- For the Apple Filling
Apple of your liking or availability – peeled and cored and cut in bite sized pieces: 2 Nos
Organic brown sugar – 2 tsp
Ground Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Mix all the ingredients under the filling in a large bowl and divide them equally in 4 ramekins. OR in a same serving dish if you are doing it for a brunch.
- Fill all the crumble ingredients in a food processor jar, and pulse just until the ingredients come together, but still look crumbly and coarse.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping on the fruit mixture evenly. Serve with Greek Yogurt.
- NOTE: Although this can be eaten raw, you can always bake them if you like them warm and toasty for about 15 minutes in an 180 degrees Celsius oven.
- Apple and Pumpkin Pie Crumble Bars
- Blueberry Crumble bars
Blueberry Crumble bars - Parveenskitchen.com :A healthy simple blueberry jam crumble bars - Three layers…