A simple warm chocolate-y banana muffins recipe to make use of your old bananas in…
Healthy Maple sweetened Banana Almond Muffins
A very apt breakfast muffins recipe for those who are looking for a mildly sweet crunchy almonds loaded, using up leftover banana recipe of the healthy maple sweetened banana almond muffins.
These are naturally sweetened with maple syrup[Health factor!!], has whole wheat flour, and has crunchy sliced almonds to roundup the flavor of the regular banana muffins.
Check out the recipe below for more details –
Healthy maple sweetened banana almond muffins
- 2 Large Ripe Banana Mashed with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- 3/4 cup 70 ml Pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/4 cup 30 ml Almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup 100 gm Whole Wheat flour Gluten free flour mix should work too.
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- In a large mixing bowl mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the maple syrup, oil, egg, vanilla extract and the almond milk. Using a whisk mix well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix just until combined.
- Divide the batter in a 12 mini muffins or 8 regular sized muffins or 6 jumbo sized muffins baking pan.
- Sprinkle the sliced Almonds on top of each of the muffins.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden and a test skewer comes out clean.
- Cool slightly and enjoy with more maple syrup and almonds.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger
1 thought on “Healthy Maple sweetened Banana Almond Muffins”