Easy Crispy Cauliflower Bites - Crispy simple and slightly spicy cauliflower bites that are so…
Easy Crispy Mushroom Bites
Easy Crispy Mushroom Bites is an irresistible snack or a side dish that is vegan, gluten free and perfect for your lunch or brunch parties.
They are so simple to make – Toss the mushroom with a little rice flour, chickpea flour, salt, ginger garlic paste, oil, chilli powder and turmeric powder. Bake and enjoy. You can also deep fry them. Either way they taste good.
Check out the recipe below and don’t forget to make a simple mint sauce to go with these crispy snack.
Easy Crispy Mushroom BitesCourse: Quick and EasyCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Easy Crispy Mushroom Bites – Crispy simple and slightly spicy Mushroom bites that are so perfect for snacking, or as a dish to be served in your lunch or brunch.
Mushroom- 400 grams
Chickpea Flour – 4 tbsp
Rice Flour – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp and To deep fry
- To Serve
Mayonnaise or Mint Chutney
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cleaned Mushroom.
- Add the chickpea flour, rice flour, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and 2 tsp oil.
- Mix well, add a table spoon of water if needed.
- Deep fry in hot oil or air fry at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or mayonnaise.
- u003cliu003eReplace Rice flour with Corn Flour if needed.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eServe with lemon on the side.u003c/liu003e