4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies that are classy, gluten free, easy, delicious, dairy free…
Healthier Cashew Butter Coconut Cookies
Doing Heathy January challenges but couldn’t give up cookies and going back to cookies that you know are not healthy, but you think you deserve it then feel guilty? Have no more worries, I have your back with this amazing recipe of healthy cashew butter coconut cookies.
These cookies are chewy, a little gooey in the middle, crispy on the edges. Also refined sugar free, dairy free, gluten-free. So bake them, enjoy without the guilt that you can indulge even during your healthy challenges or diet.
These cookies do not need any mixer or chill time. Mix, scoop and bake. As simple as that, perfectly spread cookies. I used homemade Cashew butter for the recipe. But any refined sugar free, pure cashew butter of high quality will be perfect. Also used in these cookies are Coconut chips. Gives the cookies the wonderful crunch throughout.
Reasons why you must make these healthy cashew butter coconut cookies
- Refined sugar free
- Dairy Free
- Perfect just like regular cookies
- Spreads wonderfully even without chill time
- Crunchy with coconut chips in them
- Chewy and gooey middle
- Just so easy to make without a mixer. A bowl is all you need
Check out the recipe below –
Healthy Cashew Butter Coconut CookiesParveen’s Kitchen
- A large mixing bowl
- Cookie baking sheet
- 150g [1 1/4 Cups] Cashew Butter [Homemade or good store bought]
- 50ml [1/2 Cup] Coconut Oil
- 75g [2/3 Cups] Coconut Sugar Or Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 75g [2/3 Cups] Coconut Flour Or Any Gluten Free flour mix
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Chips Or Dessicated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a large mixing bowl add the cashew butter and the coconut oil. If needed microwave for 30 seconds to melt the oil. Mix well.
- Add the coconut sugar. Mix well.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the GF flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon and the salt. Combine just until the dough come together.
- Add half of the coconut chips to the dough and fold them in.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the cookie dough into the sheet and slightly press them into a thick circle. Sprinkle on some of the coconut chips.
- Make sure you use two cookie sheet and leave enough space between the cookie dough to spread.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes until baked.
- Cool completely on a rack carefully.
- Serve and Enjoy
- Use good quality cashew butter.
- Replace coconut sugar with regular soft brown sugar if needed.
- Any GF mix will work in the recipe. Try as you like
- Check out my coconut chip recipe that I used for these cookies
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger
Also in the blog now:
- 4 Ingredients Peanut Butter Jelly Cookies
- Peanut Butter Jelly Granola
The recipe of the simplest peanut butter jelly granola is here and this is a…