While chocolates by themselves made into dessert, they are delicious and fudgy. But a flavour…
Two Ingredients Chocolate Lava Cake ||Chocolate Fondant
Welcome to the reading of my two ingredients chocolate fondant recipe!! These mini lava cakes are just so divine and is the GOOD option to go for when you want a quick fix. And the BEST NEWS about these little cakes is that they just need two ingredients. That’s right, TWO!!
How to make two ingredients chocolate lava cakes?!
That’s hopefully another good news. All you need to do is just mix the two ingredients and bake. Yes, as simple as that. All you need are nutella and eggs!! Mix and bake.
If you are feeling fancy, sprinkle on some sea salt right after it is after the oven. And oh, you can add some vanilla too to the mix. Completely optional.
Since we are all about good news today, I want to share another easy good trick in making lava cakes. You should really use Silicon moulds. No problems of greasing well and also since it is going to be gooey inside, the silicon moulds are the perfect choice to make the lava cake. So very simple to demould and serve
Bake in air fryer or in oven. As you like them..
No more delays – Check out the recipe below.
2 Ingredients Chocolate Lava Cake || Chocolate Fondant
- Silicon Muffin moulds or ramekins
- 6 tbsp Nutella Divided as 4 tbsp and 2 tbsp
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract Optional
- 1 tsp Coarse Sea Salt Optional
- In a mixing bowl, add 4tbsp of nutella and 2 eggs.
- Add vanilla extract if using.
- Mix well.
- Divide the batter equally in 4 greased ramekins or silicon moulds.
- Add a dollop of nutella[1/2 tspb] in each of the ramekins.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 8 minutes or in air fryer at 190 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Rest for a few minutes on a cooling rack and demould.
- Sprinkle the sea salt if using on top.
- Serve warm with ice cream or just a dusting of icing sugar.
- Use silicon moulds for simple demoulding. Perfect lava cakes every time.
- Sprinkle sea salt while the lava cake is still warm.