Simple Honey Orange Popsicles
A very very simple popsicle recipe – These simple honey orange pospsicles are just that. These have orange, honey and salt. That’s all.. Sounds so simple, very simple to make and simply perfect for all the summery hot days.
Ingredients to make the honey orange popsicles
All you need is to get some good oranges and juice them. Ensure you do not press them too much and make them bitter.
This recipe is refined sugar free, has the natural taste of the fruit shining in them. So you will need some natural sweetener which is the honey. Please be sure to find goo quality organic honey. That stuff is healthy and enhances the orange taste.
To round it all up, you need to add some salt. I used crushed Himalayan rock salt in this recipe.
To make these popsicles, you need to mix all the three ingredients and freeze them in popsicle mould.
SO SO SIMPLE AND SO VERY GOOD!!
Check out the recipe below.
Simple Honey Orange PopsiclesCourse: Ice cream, dessertDifficulty: Simple, Easy
A super simple honey orange popsicles recipe that is refined sugar free, fully natural and is so flavorful. These are perfect summer treats. Stash them in your freezer for daily fix.
Oranges – 4, juiced.
Good quality Honey – 2-3 tbsp
Crushed Himalayan Rock Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl until the salt is dissolved and the juice is well combined with the honey.
- Pour the mixture divided between the popsicle moulds. Place the sticks/lids.
- Freeze for 6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Pop out of the moulds when ready to serve.
- Use powdered sugar in place of honey if preferred.
- Do not skip the salt.
- Freeze overnight for better taste.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.