Jam Stuffed Pancakes
These jam stuffed pancakes can be done with any pancake batter you have. Check out my pancake mix recipe and you can use this recipe as well if you like.
In addition to the pancake mix, all you need will be some jam to make these pancakes. I like to stuff these pancakes with berry jam.
Jam Stuffed PancakesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Simple and fun filled recipe to serve for your brunch – Jam stuffed pancakes.
Pancake Batter – 2 Cups
Jam of your choice – 3/4 Cups
- Heat a frying pan, add a ladle of pancake batter. Do not spread.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of jam.
- Pour half a ladle of batter on top, so the jam is well covered.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until you see pores on the pancakes.
- Flip them and cook again for a few more minutes.
- Serve with more jam, fruits and toppings of your choice.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.