Yogurt Almond Saffron Ice Popsicles
Seeing the fancy title of these Yogurt Almond Saffron Popsicles, don’t panic. IT is our Indian Lassi frozen as Ice pops and served as a snack or a late night dessert.
These are so very simple to make. Blend the sugar, salt, almonds and saffron until powdered. Add the yogurt and blend until frothy.
Pour the mixture in ice popsicles mould. Freeze until solid. Enjoy.
Yogurt Almond Saffron PopsiclesCourse: Desserts, Easy recipes, Healthy, Indian recipes, Indian snacks, Quick and Easy, Smoothie, Soups, Super Food, Tips and Basics
Yogurt Almond Saffron Popsicles made with yogurt based sweet drink made of thick yogurt, almonds and saffron – perfect for summer snacking.
3 Cups of thick Yogurt
4 Teaspoons of Sugar
1/2 cup of Almonds
A pinch of salt
Few strands of Saffron
- In a blender Jar, Add the Sugar, almonds and some of the Saffron. Blend until they are ground together.
- Add the yogurt, salt and blend for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in the popsicle moulds.
- Freeze until solid – at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Make these ice pops and stash them in the freezer for a quick fix of sweet and sour, flavored snack.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.