Simple Strawberry Basil lemonade
A refreshing summer that is sweet, sour, peppery thanks to the fresh basil leaves. Simple strawberry basil lemonade drink is the perfect mocktail for the summer weekends.
Simple Strawberry Basil Lemonade
- Serving Glasses
- Strawberry jam – 4 tbsp
- Strawberries – 100g Save some for Garnish
- Lemons – 3 Large juiced
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Basil leaves – 4 sprigs
- Ice Cubes as needed
- Soda water – 300ml
- Lemon slices – For Garnish
- In a large jar or a Pitcher add the strawberries, basil leaves and the strawberry Jam.
- Add the lemon juice and the honey.
- Muddle with a wooden spoon until the berries are crushed.
- In the serving glasses add the ice cubes, lemon slices, strawberry slices.
- Strain the muddled lemonade base onto the glasses upto halfway.
- Top with soda water and give a quick stir.
- Garnish with more lemon slices and basil leaves.
Also in the blog now:
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger