Double toned Mango and Coconut Yogurt Popsicles
This recipe is a change from the monotonous single flavored ice popsicles. These have the taste of easy creamy mango coconut popsicle and dollops of coconut yogurt mixed in. I used coconut yogurt, but use regular yogurt if you like. I just wanted to keep my popsicles vegan. Check out how to do these Double toned Mango and Coconut Yogurt Popsicles below.
You may also like my recipe of the creamy mango coconut popsicles.
These popsicles are creamy, sweet. They do not melt and run down your chin, so making them safe for your dress. And they are kids friendly too.
This is a perfect grown-up healthy snack as well, with sour taste mixed with the mango sweetness will sure be a winner to be served on your brunch picnics.
Check out the recipe below –
Double toned Mango and Coconut yogurt popsicles
- Popsicle moulds and popsicle sticks as needed.
- 1 Ripe Sweet Mango Peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 Cup Coconut Yogurt Canned or homemade
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk Or Honey
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- In a blender Jar or in a hand blender jar add the mango, 1 cup of coconut yogurt and the condensed milk[Or honey, if using]
- Blend until thick and creamy,
- Add the lemon juice and blend again.
- Spoon in two spoonful of the mango mixture into the moulds.
- Add a dollop of the coconut yogurt on top.
- Add another two spoonfuls of mango mixture and then coconut mixture.
- Repeat until the popsicle mould is filled. Place the popsicle stick on the center.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4-5 hours.
- Pop them out of the moulds and serve cold..
- Use honey in place of condensed milk if you like it all natural.
- Use any mould you like or in a simple box to freeze the fruit mixture.
- It is creamy enough to be scooped up and eaten. Slightly sprinkle some salt when you are serving, optional.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.