While chocolates by themselves made into dessert, they are delicious and fudgy. But a flavour…
Small Batch Orange & Dark Chocolate Whole Grain flour air fryer scones
Orange & Dark Chocolate Whole Grain flour air fryer scones – Small batch as they say with only 4 scones. 4 Perfect scones with tangy orange glaze. Just so perfect.
Orange & Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Flour Air fryer Scones
- 1 Cup – Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 tbsp – Rolled oats
- 4 tsp – Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp – Salt
- 1/2 tsp – Orange Zest
- 1/2 tsp – Ground Cinnamon [Optional]
- 3/4 tsp – Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup – Cold Unsalted Butter [Grated]
- 2-3 tbsp – Heavy Cream
- Dark Chocolate chunks as needed
- For the glaze
- 6 tbsp – Icing Sugar
- 1 tbsp – Orange Juice
- Preheat the airfryer/oven at 180 degrees Celsius
- In a food processor, add the flour, rolled oats, sugar, salt, baking powder, ground cinnamon and the orange zest. Pulse until mixed. Let the oats stay coarse. Texture 🙂
- Add the butter and pulse just until you see a crumbly mixture.Add the heavy cream 1tbsp at a time and pulse just until the mixture come together. It is all about pulsing so we do not overwork the mixture.
- Shape the dough into a disk and cut into 4 squares or wedges.
- Give a cream wash and place the chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes if in oven or 12 – 15 minutes in air fryer.
- Make the glaze by mixing the icing sugar and the orange juice.
- Drizzle on top of the scones.
- Enjoy them warm.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger