Simple Homemade Pumpkin Puree - Directions to make a very simple homemade pumpkin puree which…
Roasted Pumpkin Carrot Soup
It is Fall somewhere, monsoon somewhere but cold and fever is everywhere. The husband is down with fever too😔(Yes, I have been battling cold and fever for the last one week)
So today’s recipe is a comforting, yet delicious hot, creamy soup made of roasted pumpkin and carrots.
You can roast the pumpkin chunks, carrot, onion and garlic cloves with some rock salt and olive oil sprinkled in oven at 190°C for 30 minutes or like me, you can dump them in air fryer for 10 minutes at 200°C.
Ingredients – Serves 4
- Yellow pumpkin – Peeled and cubed – 2 Cups
- Carrots – 2nos
- Garlic cloves, peeled – 2
- Onion, peeled and cut in large chunks – 1 small
- Olive oil – 1tsp
- Sea rock salt – as required
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Pepitos or omega sprinkle for Garnish(Optional)
- Roast the pumpkin chunks, carrot, onion and garlic cloves with some rock salt and olive oil sprinkled in oven at 190°C for 30 minutes or like me, you can dump them in air fryer for 10 minutes at 200°C.
- Once roasted, with edges beautifully burnt, you can put everything with water as required in your soup maker set to smooth mode and let it do the work.
- Or, put everything along with water in a deep bottomed pan and cook till they are sot and blend once cooled enough for blender.
- You can thin it with water as required and warm/heat when you have it.
- Garnish as you like.
Roasted pumpkin carrot soup.. Comfort food😊
#pumpkin #pumpkinsoup #soup #pumpkincarrotsoup #healthyfood
#goodfood #eeeeeats #foodblogfeed #onthetable #foodfood #foodism #foodstagram #foodporn #food #foodphotography #instafood #foodie #chennaifoodie #fhareencooks #parveenskitchen #delicious #yummy #comfortfood #foodlover #lovefood #instagramfoodies #carrot #recipe #soupmaker #morphyrichardssoupmaker