A perfectly balanced flavorful and quick cooking instant pot cinnamon apple oatmeal recipe with a…
Instant Pot Apple Cranberry Oatmeal
Oatmeal is a god given gift for all the cooks who wants to make easy breakfast. Oatmeal in instant pot is one step more closer to the comfort. Load all the ingredients in the instant pot, relax or get ready for your day. Open and enjoy. This is one of my go to recipe with the basic but the most favorite flavor combination of cranberries and apple – Instant pot apple cranberry oatmeal.
A very simple recipe – all you need is to dump all the ingredients in the inner pot, set the mode to cook and relax. Even if you do not have an instant pot, use a regular sauce pan. But you may need to monitor the cooking.
And there is always something special in all my recipes. A secret ingredient you may say. This ingredient is what that takes the boring regular oatmeal into a glossy, dessert-like!! That secret ingredient is GHEE!!
Yay! Yes, a teaspoon of ghee is the game changer here. Try this and let me know how it works.
Read on for the full recipe
Instant Pot Apple Cranberry OatmealCourse: Quick and EasyCuisine: American, EnglishDifficulty: Simple
A perfectly balanced flavorful and quick cooking instant pot apple cranberry oatmeal recipe with a secret ingredient to tie it all together. Perfect for breakfast.
Rolled Oats or Porridge Oats – 1 Cup
Water – 1 Cup
Milk of Choice – 2 Cups
Apples – peeled, cored and sliced – 1 Cup
Brown Sugar – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Organic Cow GHEE – 1 tsp
Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp [Optional]
Dried Cranberries – 1/4 cup
Fresh or Frozen Cranberry – Optional
- Toppings – Optional
Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- Place the inner pot in the instant pot.
- Add all the oatmeal ingredients into the inner pot.
- Mix well.
- Close the lid and secure the pressure value.
- Set the manual pressure cook mode and 3 minutes.
- Once done, quick release.
- Serve warm or cold as you like with more apples, cranberries, sugar on top.
- Use any milk you like in this recipe.
- Same for sugar, any type you have is fine.
- Add a little nutmeg too, if you like the taste.