Blueberry Banana Smoothie - Simple and delicious naturally sweetened cold drink that is healthy, yummy…
Delicious Blackberry Jam Smoothie
Got three ingredients that are so common in your refrigerator or freezer nowadays and make a delicious smoothie out of them? This delicious blackberry jam smoothie is the result!!
I always love the combination of the blackberries and almond, and they both go together well in smoothie too. These are so simple, not a conventional way of making smoothie with jam. But it is so very delicious and so easy to put together – a perfect weekend treat! You can check my favorite brand of jam here
Check out the quick 5 minutes recipe below –
Delicious Blackberry Jam smoothie
- 2 Cups Plant Based Milk I used my oats almond milk
- 2 tbsp BlackBerry Jam
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries Fresh or Frozen
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in tall glasses and enjoy.
- Use any plant based milk. Check my recipe for oats almond milk here
- Replace blackberries with any berry & jam here.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger