Chocolate NICE Cream Bars
Growing up chocolate ice cream bars used to be a favorite. Sugar loaded, yet chocolate-y and very delicious. But a healthier version in every treat is a treat itself! So everybody can enjoy them without guilt.That is how this idea of making these Chocolate Nice Cream Bars came about.
These chocolate bars are sugar free, dairy-free, rich in chocolate[Use good quality organic dark chocolate]. And you can indulge on these frozen treats anytime you want.. What more incentive do you need to make these healthy amazing chocolate bars?! Get your blender and the popsicle moulds, head to the kitchen.
You need only 5 minutes to make these NICE cream bars and only 4 ingredients, of which the 4th ingredient is optional. But I recommend you do not miss the out chocolate shell, which is the best part in a chocolate ice cream bar.
Check out the recipe below.
Chocolate Nice Cream Bars
- Ice Popsicles mould
- 2 Frozen Banana Slice and freeze two bananas
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder Good quality
- 3 tbsp Honey Divided into 2 and 1 tablespoons
- 150 Grams Dark Chocolate Melted in double boiler or in microwave to dip the frozen popsicles.
- In a blender jar add the frozen banana slices, cocoa powder and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide and pour them evenly in your popsicle moulds and place the popsicle sticks.
- Let them freeze for at lease 4 hours.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave. Add the remaining honey and mix well.
- Keep the chocolate ready in a measuring jar or in a tumbler so you can dip the popsicles easily.
- Dip the nice cream popsicles in the chocolate and rest them in a parchment paper for a few minutes.
- Enjoy or store in freezer until you are ready to eat them.
- Use white chocolate to coat the frozen popsicles if you like.
- Use maple syrup in place of honey.
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.