Recipe of a simple, very delicious, creamy and oh so tasty strawberry cheesecake ice cream;…
Easy No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice cream
Ice cream making is so simple if you want to learn making it at home. There are several recipes available in the internet to make ice cream without ice cream machine. This is one, a very delicious one at it – My super simple Easy No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice cream.
Major ingredients for Easy No Churn Cheesecake Ice cream
All you need is three base ingredients!! Yes, that’s all. This recipe literally uses Cheesecake. If you want to know leftover cheesecake. Yeah, no use in letting that piece of cheesecake in fridge for weeks when you can make delicious ice cream with it.
The major ingredient is cheesecake. Then you need whipping cream or the double cream. The third ingredient is a little sweetened condensed milk.
With the ingredients, you need a hand whisk or a stand mixer to whip it all. Stand mixer is great, but hand whisk is okay if you need a workout before enjoying this sweet treat.
How to make this ice cream?
You need to whip the cream first, add the condensed milk, whip again. Whisk in the crushed cheesecake, base and all. Yeah, the cheesecake base with give the ice cream a superb texture.
That’s all, and freeze the icecream. So very simple, and enjoy whenever you want it.
If you are feeling adventurous, swirl in some Nutella or any berry jam before freezing. Which exactly was what I did. Swirled with NUTELLA to make it NUTELLA CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM. Plain awesome.
Check out the recipe below.
Easy No Churn Nutella Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Stand mixer or a hand mixer or a sturdy hand whisk
- 1 Cup Double cream or Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Leftover Cheesecake Whole with crust and all. I used Plain cheesecake. Use any flavor cake you have.
- 1/2 Cup Nutella/Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- In a mixing bowl whisk the whipping or double cream until soft peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and whisk until the mixture thickens.
- Add the crushed cheesecake and mix again until the cheesecake is fully incorporated and you get a thickened mixture.
- Put the cream mixture halfway in the ice cream loaf pan or in a box.
- Swirl in nutella all over.
- Fill the rest of the cream mixture in the ice cream box and even it slightly with a spoon.
- Swirl in the nutella until you get a marble effect.
- Cover with plastic or foil wrap and Freeze at least for 4 hours.
- Take out the ice cream box at least 5-10 minutes before serving to make scooping easy.