Air Fryer Potato Chips - Parveenskitchen.com
Few tips and tricks on baking bread in air fryer
Breads from the leftover naan dough is the best. Because the size is small I baked this little loaf in the AIR FRYER and look at the crust. Like it is a milk bread, soft. But no, the dough is the regular olive oil naan dough. The tricks to bake bread in the air fryer are below
1. Use parchment paper, shape the loaf. While shaping preheat the air fryer at 160 degrees Celsius for 3 minutes. The warm place to proof your bread is ready.
2. Load the bread into the air fryer basket and let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Once the size is doubled, straight away set the temperature to 160 degrees Celsius and timer for 12 minutes.
4. Then increase the temperature to 200 and bake for 5 to 6 minutes until the crust is dark brown or golden brown as you like it.
5. As you’ll see the crust will be dark but rough. Not spongy or bouncy. That’s when you’ll brush some ghee or butter or olive oil on top of the bread while it is still hot and then cover the airfare basket with a cutting board or plate and let it cool for a few hours.
6. There you have it, small perfect bread made in air fryer.
Also in the blog now:
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger