Easy Air Fried cheesy Potato Wedges that are garlic -y, cheese-y and just so tasty.…
Air fryer potato chips
Air fried potatoes are just the thing to try for the healthy January, if you are anything like me hating salads, but still want to do something healthy.
These chips are wafer thin, so once fried will remain crispy until you much on. Just don’t forget to keep them in open until cooled before storing in a container.
Below are the steps 🙂
Clean and slice the potatoes
Soak them in water for 15 mins and using a kitchen towel slightly dry them.
Spray some vegetable oil and fry them in air fryer at 180°C for 8 minutes.
Shake the basket and fry again for 5 to 7 minutes until crisp.
Sprinkle some salt and enjoy…
And the recipe is here –
Air fryer Potato Chips – Parveenskitchen.com
- Air fryer
- 1 Large Potatoes Scrub and clean
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt as needed
- 3 Cups Water to soak the chips
- Clean and slice the potatoes
- Soak them in water for 15 mins and using a kitchen towel slightly dry them.
- Spray some vegetable oil and fry them in air fryer at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Shake the basket and fry again for 5 to 7 minutes until crisp.
- Sprinkle some salt and enjoy.
- Add a splash of vinegar when you add oil for salt and vinegar chips
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket and spread the slices evenly
- Cool completely before storing in a container
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger