Avocado Walnut Brownies
Making brownies way healthier than they are supposed to be – Presenting the Avocado Walnut Brownies that are gluten-free, vegan and dairy-free.
Recipe Below –
Makes 12 Fudgy Squares when baked in an 8 inch square tin –
Gluten free Avocado Walnut BrowniesRecipe by FhareenaCourse: Baked, Brownies, Cakes & Bakes, Cookies, Crumble bars, Desserts, Easy recipes, Healthy, Quick and Easy, Super Food, Tips and Basics
Oat Flour – I processed mine at home – 3/4 cup
Ripe Avocado – 1[Peeled,Desedeed and mashed]
3.Coconut Oil – 2tbsp
Good Quality Dark Chocolate – 125Gms
Dark Brown Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Vanilla – Essence/Powder[I used 1/2 tsp Powder] 1tsp
Baking Soda -A Pinch
Salt – A pinch
Walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Melt the coconut oil and Chocolate until the chocolate is smooth. Whisk to mix, Add the brown sugar and let it cool for a few mins.
- Add the mashed Avocado, Vanilla. Mix
- Add the oatmeal, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared tin. Top the mix with walnuts. You can also mix in the walnuts into the batter before pouring into the tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15-18 minutes.
- Cool slightly and slice into squares. Enjoy.