A very simple, tangy, fresh and flavorful recipe of the delicious easy homemade pizza sauce.…
Chilli Paneer Pizza
Pizza is always a favorite dinner and so, spice it up with my recipe of spicy pizza. Pizza with an Indian Twist – Chilli Paneer Pizza made with pizza base loaded with pizza sauce, Indian spiced paneer cubes and vegetables.
These are so mouthwateringly delicious and just perfect for a cozy night at home. Check out the recipe below –
CHILLI PANEER PIZZA
- Ready made Pizza base or Pizza dough – 2
- Pizza Sauce – 1/2 Cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – 1 Cup
- Green Chillies – Sliced into thin pieces
- Olive oil – to spray on top of the assembled pizza before baking
- Pizza Seasoning – as needed
- **For the spicy Paneer**
- Paneer – Cubed 100 grams
- Onion – Cut into chunks
- Thick yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add and mix all the ingredients for the spicy paneer and keep them aside.
- Assemble the pizza – To the rolled pizza dough or ready made pizza base, spread the sauce.
- Add the cheese.
- Arrange the spiced paneer and onion on the top.
- Add sliced chilli on top as needed.
- Sprinkle some pizza seasoning.
- Spray olive oil, a little is enough.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger