After an amazing weekend, and to get ready to go office I wanted to try…
Whole Wheatmeal Brownies with Cookies n Cream Chocolate
This is the only brownie recipe you will ever need, if you’re anything like me – One that loves brownies very much, I make some at home every week but go out and see them somewhere, eat there also!! So much of brownies with refined flour won’t be good, will it be? That’s why I came up with these Whole Wheatmeal Brownies with Cookies n Cream Chocolate chunks. These are brilliant..
These brownies are so chocolate-y, buttery, thick, chewy and ultimately Fudge-y and you won’t even know the difference in the flour used.
Check out the recipe below.
Whole Wheatmeal Brownies with Cookies n Cream ChocolateCourse: Uncategorized
Very fudgy chocolate-y and slightly healthy-ish Whole Wheatmeal Brownies with Cookies n Cream Chocolate chunks for all your brownie cravings.
Good Quality Dark Chocolate – 50% or more – 125g
Unsalted Butter – 110g
Granulated white Sugar – 50g
Soft Brown Sugar – 50g
Eggs – 3
Vanilla – 1 Teaspoon
Whole Wheat Flour – 4 tbsp [About 60g]
Baking Soda – A little Pinch
Salt – A large Pinch and flakes to sprinkle on top if you like.
Cookies n Cream white Chocolate chunks – good texture 🙂
- In a low flame, melt butter and chocolate in a sauce pan. Take it off the heat once the butter melts.
- Whisk until smooth, for a minute or some.
- Add the sugars and mix.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients – Flour, baking soda, salt.
- Optional – Fold in half of the chocolate chunks if using.
- Pour the batter in a greased square pan.
- Place the remaining chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celsius for about 22-25 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- I used the Hershey’s Cookies n Cream Chocolate. Loved the crunch from the chocolate in the super soft brownies.