Recipe of the best ever chewy, fudge-y brownies made with the nutty, flavorful brown butter.…
Easy Fudge Brownies
This is the only brownie recipe you will ever need, if you’re anything like me – One that loves brownies very much, I make some at home every week but go out and see them somewhere, eat there also!!
These brownies are so chocolate-y, buttery, thick, chewy and ultimately Fudge-y. And shiny, crinkle top.
Check out the recipe below.
Easiest Fudge BrowniesCourse: Uncategorized
Good Quality Dark Chocolate – 50% or more – 125g
Unsalted Butter – 100g
Sugar – 100g
Eggs – 3
Vanilla – 1 Teaspoon
Flour – 75g
Cocoa Powder – 30g
Baking Soda – A little Pinch
Salt – A large Pinch and flakes to sprinkle on top if you like.
Optional – Walnuts, choco chips, berries – finally to fold in. But this pic is a plain choco
- In a low flame, melt butter and chocolate in a sauce pan. Take it off the heat once the butter melts.
- Whisk until smooth, just a minute or some.
- Add the sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. Mix.
- Add all the dry ingredients – Flour, Cocoa powder, baking soda, salt.
- Optional – Fold in any additional toppings if using.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 17-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.