A super simple delicious chicken fry recipe that is tasty, tangy, just so perfect if…
Simple Chilli Prawn Fry
Chilli Prawn Fry.. spicy, delicious and buttery these crispy prawns are delicious one pan recipe that will take less than 15 minutes and the best filling for tacos, sandwiches or side dish for rice and curry.
1. Peel, de-vein and wash the prawns
2. Heat a pan, add oil.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and the prawns.
4. Saute and add the salt, Chilli powder and turmeric powder.
5. Fry until crispy, 6 to 7 minutes
6. Add a tsp of butter, lemon juice and chopped coriander.
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger