Hi, Long time no see – Fully caught up with work and family, I nowadays seldom think about my blog. But this is one recipe I just couldn’t stop myself from posting because it is THAT AWESOME!!
And one bowl, no mixer required. A hand whisk or spoon will do.
Made with olive oil and greek yogurt, the flavor will be unbelievably delicious and the texture, perfectly crumbly.
Loaded with lemon zest and lemon juice, every bite will give you a lemony zing.
And the last note before the recipe, these muffins are loaded with both fresh and frozen blueberries. Every bite will be so fresh, you just can’t stop eating these muffins, be it for breakfast or just simply as a snack.
Lemon Blueberry Yogurt MuffinsCourse: 3 step cooking, Cakes & Bakes, Desserts, Easy recipes, Fruit Bakes, Muffins, Quick and Easy, Tips and BasicsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Olive Oil – 1/2 cup
Soft Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Regular castor sugar – 1/4 cup
Vanilla extract – a few drops
Lemon Zest – from a large lemon
Lemon Juice – from half a lemon
Greek Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1 large
Plain Flour – 1 1/2 cups
Baking Powder – 3/4 tsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Salt – A pinch
Blueberries [Fresh & Frozen] – 1 cup
- In a large bowl, mix ingredients from 1 – 8 and mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and the salt and mix just until combined.
- Add the blueberries and mix.
- Pout the batter in lined muffin cups and bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 mins.
- Serve warm with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
BAKE AND ENJOY…..
Check out my Instagram profile @Fhareena for more recipes and photos.