Easy Cheesy Garlic Pull apart Bread
Have been battling with a nasty cold for about three weeks now and these days, all I want to do is just curl up and sleep.
And to cook lazily and quickly..
There are a lot of recipes that can be made in a jiffy and this is one too.. Very easily made, 10 mins from start to end, if you have the ingredients.
And I can assure you, you will never ever go looking for garlic bread since you can do the BEST tasting version, all by yourself.
Yes, today’s recipe is Cheese Garlic Pull apart bread.
This is something you will want to have your hand dirty eating it, pull them and dip in your favourite soup, or with a cheesy dip.. Let your imagination run wild.
The version I am showing here is made with a large burger bun. Can you believe it?
BURGER BUN to CHEESE GARLIC BREAD.. Wonderfully crispy and gooey. You do not have to go hunt for any fancy artisan bread to make this recipe. As easy as you can source the ingredients, once you all the ingredients, it will take only about 6-7 minutes to get cooked in a preheated oven of 200 degrees Celsius.
- Burger Buns - 4
- Unsalted Butter - 4tbsp
- Dried Parsley - 1tsp
- Garlic Powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Dried Dill - 1/2tsp
- Salt - for taste
- Mozzarella Cheese, sliced - 1 cup
- Mix the butter, garlic powder, dill, parsley and salt in a small bowl and keep it aside.
- Score the bread in a criss- cross pattern, until just until the base but not completely.
- Insert sliced cheese inside the bun in every cross carefully
- Smear the bun with the prepared garlic herb butter.
- Bake at 200°C for about 5-7 minutes.
Enjoy with a cheese dip or soup of your liking..😍