Easiest Fudge Brownies -This is the only brownie recipe you will ever need, if you're…
Small Batch Brownies
Small batch brownies are a delicious and decadent treat that is perfect for when you have a chocolate craving but don’t want to make a large batch of brownies. These brownies are made with simple ingredients and can be baked in a small baking dish, so they are perfect for individual servings. Small batch brownies are also easy to make, so they are a great option for beginner bakers.
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
* 2 large eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a square baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
For the best flavor, use good quality chocolate. You can also use dark chocolate or bittersweet chocolate for a richer flavor.
To add nuts to your small batch brownies, stir in 1/4 cup of chopped nuts, such as walnuts, pecans, or almonds, to the batter before baking.
Small batch brownies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any occasion. They are also a great option for beginner bakers. So next time you have a chocolate craving, give small batch brownies a try!
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger