Blueberry Banana Muffins
Delectable Blueberry Banana Muffins Recipe (Makes 6 Muffins)
Indulge your taste buds with our mouthwatering Blueberry Banana Muffins! Bursting with the delightful combination of ripe bananas and juicy blueberries, these muffins are the perfect treat for breakfast or a quick snack. Whether you’re an experienced baker or just starting out, our easy-to-follow recipe will guide you through creating these delectable delights. Plus, we’ve got some handy tips to ensure your muffins turn out perfect every time.
– Prep Time: 15 minutes
– Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
– Total Time: 35-40 minutes
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 ripe banana, mashed
– 1/4 cup milk
– 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and prepare your greased stainless steel muffin cups.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the ripe banana using a fork until smooth. Add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Gradually fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
5. Gently fold in the fresh blueberries, being cautious not to crush them.
6. Using a spoon or ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly among the greased muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
8. Once baked, remove the muffins from the oven and allow them to cool in the muffin cups for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tips for Success:
1. **Mashed Banana**: Make sure your banana is ripe; the natural sweetness and moisture will enhance the flavor and texture of the muffins.
2. **Blueberries**: If using frozen blueberries, do not thaw them before adding to the batter. This will prevent the muffins from turning blue.
3. **Mixing**: It’s crucial not to overmix the batter. Overmixing can lead to dense and tough muffins. A gentle folding motion is all you need.
4. **Baking Time**: Keep a close eye on your muffins as baking times may vary slightly based on your oven. A toothpick inserted should come out clean or with a few crumbs, indicating they’re done.
5. **Storage**: Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or freeze for longer shelf life.
Enjoy your freshly baked Blueberry Banana Muffins with a warm cup of coffee or tea, or share them with friends and family for a delightful treat. Happy baking!
Check out my Instagram profile and highlights for more pics and recipes – @Fhareena #parveenskitchen #foodblogger