This is an all-rounder healthy and gluten free recipe. Grab it for a healthy snack option or wrap and pack it for a guilt free dessert for your lunch or just plain have for breakfast. It will fit all the meals of the day, and share if you have leftovers.
Made with all my favorite ingredients and healthy of course, this is one quick recipe altogether 30 minutes including the preparation time.
The peanut butter in my recipe is crunchy textured, I like the bits and pieces of roasted peanuts in every bite. Can’t say no, can you? But feel free with what you have. PB is PB, in any form.. There is no disputing it.
And the recipe has an apple too, again whatever kind you have. I used the Granny Smith for its tartness in the all sweet bar, although the bars are less sweeter comparatively. All the sweet in it are natural goodness, hence the guilt free.
All you need is a wide pan to prepare the blondie batter – and a whisk. No mess, no mixer or multiple bowls required. And 8 ingredients, not so fancy, but all staples.
The ingredients are –
1. 3/4 cup – unsalted butter
2. 3/4 brown sugar – packed
3. 1 cup – Peanut butter
4. 1 cup – Oatmeal
5. Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
6. Salt – 1/2 tsp
7. Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
8. Apple – Cored, peeled and chopped
1. You start with the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar in the pan. Melt the contents in low flame and switch off once all are melted to its ooey gooey perfection. Let it cool for some time, while you prepare the apple which needs to be peeled, cored and chopped.
2. Right after you have the apple ready, crack two eggs to the PB mixture, add oat meal, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix until combined.
3. Spread the mixture in a prepared sheet pan or square tin for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
4. Let it cool slightly before you slice. Serve
From my insta post
bakedfromscratch #thebakefeed #baker4life #bakersofinstagram #healthy #vegan #apple #peanutbutter
goodfood #eeeeeats #foodblogfeed #huffposttaste #breakfast #foodism #foodstagram #foodporn #food #yummy #f52grmas #foodphotography #instafood #foodie #chennaifoodie #fhareencooks #parveenskitchen #blondie #thekitchn #makeitdelicious #foodlover #lovefood