Part of my 3 step cooking, these potato wedges are so easy to make, healthy since they are airfried with very little oil.
So, once you have the ingredients ready
- Boil the potatoes till they are fork soft
- Mix the other ingredients
- Bake or air fry
Simple😍 Detailed ingredients list and the method is below..
- 3 large potatoes – washed and cut in wedges
- Salt and pepper – as required
- Italian herb seasoning – 1tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2tsp
- Seasoned Breadcrumbs – 2tbsp
- Garlic powder – 1tsp
- Oil -1tsp
- Boil the prepared potatoes with a little salt, and drain then once they are soft when a fork pierce them.
- Mix all other ingredients including the oil and toss well
- Bake or air fry at 190°C for about 20 minutes till they are done.